-We hope that all the necessary course information is available on this website, if not, don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Email is the preferred mode of contact, you are likely to receive a response much more quickly than by phone.
-PreLaw is run solely by barristers and solicitors, in full-time work, we are able to keep the cost of the course low by doing all the course administration ourselves, we apologise if there is a small delay in getting back to you.
– It’s worthwhile checking the “Course Facts” page to see if your question is answered there.
– You do NOT need to contact us to confirm your place – you can check online – here
– You will not receive postal correspondence from us
– We will try to respond to your email within 24 hours
– If you need to contact us about an existing booking, please supply all relevant information such as booking ID & full name.